Blog: Dirty Money,
Recent TI Posts
- Radio Nacional de España | (in spanish) (10/15/2020)
- Disruption Network Lab | | This keynote panel focuses on two different but related investigations in Berlin and Barcelona on real estate ownership and international investors. (05/29/2020)
- Disruption Network Lab | | TIn this panel Sam Leon from “Global Witness” and Karina Shedrofsy (05/29/2020)
- Europapress | The General Council of Notaries and the Valencian Anti-Fraud Agency agree to cooperate in the fight agains corruption (in spanish) (10/07/2020)
- Radio Nacional de España | “Golden Visas”: The suspicious practice of obtaining residency with money (in spanish) (10/07/2020)
Transparency International Spain’s work for the Blog “Dirty Money, Clean Cash to promote effective anti-money laundering measures in Spain’s real estate sector, was provided by Transparency International Secretariat through the Global Anti-Corruption Consortium.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog do not necessarily reflect those of Transparency International Secretariat or the Global Anti-Corruption Consortium.